Bollywood News

6/recent/Bollywood-News-posts

Sonam Kapoor’s countdown to hubby Anand Ahuja’s birthday is the sweetest thing , She shares his most favourite musical artists

Sonam Kapoor’s countdown to hubby Anand Ahuja’s birthday is the sweetest thing shares his most favourite musical artists

Photo Credit - Instagram

sonam kapoor The best best husband in the world who gives me everything that I truly need. He is my blessing on my birthday. Love you @anandahuja from the first day I hugged you.

Sonam Kapoor is doing one post a day to mark the week before husband Anand Ahuja’s birthday. After listing Anand’s favourite sneakers, in her latest video, Sonam is guessing his favourite musical artists.

Taking to her social media handle, the actress wrote - “Anand’s Birthday Countdown Up next, are some of Anand’s most favourite musical artists. This one was a little tricky because he’s into a lot of genres. So I’m just going to try my best here haha.Now, anyone who knows him knows that he’s a hip-hop fanatic; but to me, it came as a pleasant surprise to know that he’s into Indian classical as well (in a big way). I think his varied choices in music is what makes him so interesting! @anandahuja can’t wait for the 30th! 💕Let me know if you guys like the same artists as well! 😃”

Sonam named Pandit Hariprasad Chaurasia, Pandit Ravi Shankar and Ustad Amjad Ali Khan Bangash as Anand Ahuja’s favorite classical musical artists, and Tupac Shakur, The Notorious Big, Nas, Alicia Keys and MadStarBase as his picks in the hip hop genre.

Post a Comment

0 Comments