Bollywood News

6/recent/Bollywood-News-posts

Saloni Chopra Says " “I’m going to caption this as; If you know a happier girl in this world, tag her - we’re competing!” | Lustvilla

Bollywood Actress Saloni Chopra Says 
When these photos were taken I was SO happy, I thought, “I’m going to caption this as; If you know a happier girl in this world, tag her - we’re competing!”

Next 4 days were absolutely awful. I felt the lowest I’ve felt in months. I was behind my deadlines, I was angry, upset, exhausted, overworked, stressed, tired, emotional, & just so unhappy. I usually cry when I can’t take it anymore... which is every 3 days - I’m not exaggerating, I cry every 3 days & I’m okay with it. It’s the only way I know to release, to let go, to ease my pain and lighten my heart... through tears.
I’m a crier & I’m proud of it. I bowl my eyes out when I’m done with the world.

This time, I didn’t cry - I couldn’t. I felt like I didn’t have the time. Through editing, travelling, shifting, world politics, emails, your personal notes, your triggering forms, my own words being re-read over & over again. The pressure really, really got to me.
I couldn’t cry.

Then I finally cried this morning.

Hours after crying alone, I got my period. 4 days early, extremely painful, but it was welcomed wholeheartedly because I felt so much lighter.

Today, as I write this to you, I feel... calm. Calmer than before. Happier, if not ecstatic. A little less concerned, if not content, & though I am still behind on almost all my deadlines, I’m... okay.

Today I’m okay.

Even in pain, I’ve smiled through the day, cooked & drank wine & sang a little in a shower as I curse sanitary pads (literally used one after 6 years).

As I write this... I realise, that it’s not about being the happiest girl in the world - it’s about being able to sustain a balance. It’s about knowing that every low, is followed by a high, however the highs aren’t forever either.

As I write this, I want you to know that it’s OKAY to have awful days. To want to hide under your bedsheet & cry all day. To eat garbage. It’s okay to avoid people, & to hate your body, to hate your life. It’s also okay to not want to confront how you feel at all for a while...

~

It’s okay, as long as you have an exit strategy. It’s okay, as long as you know you’re going to be happy again ♥️

So tag a girl - that feels it all 🙋🏽‍♀

Coustry - Instagram

Post a Comment

0 Comments